June 14, 2016
At eXtreme Outer Vision we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by eXtreme Outer Vision.
eXtreme Outer Vision is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others except as disclosed in this statement. eXtreme Outer Vision collects information from our users at several different points on our website. We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any Personally Identifying Information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Registration - When you sign up for an eXtreme Outer Vision Account ("My Account") you must first complete the registration form. During registration, we ask you for Personally Identifying Information such as your name, account password and email address. This email address is used to contact you about any services on our site in which you've expressed interest.
- Ordering - When you place an order for access to eXtreme Outer Vision Paid Services, your contact information (such as name and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date) is securely processed by an outside credit card and online payments processing company to bill users for services. The eXtreme Outer Vision does not store your billing and financial information. If we have trouble processing an order, your registration email is used to get in touch with you.
- Third-Party Advertising - We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
eXtreme Outer Vision does not provide any personal information to a advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad. Downloads or other content interacted with from third party advertisers is subject to the advertiser's privacy policies, not this one.
eXtreme Outer Vision lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to eXtreme Outer Vision's cookies.
- Third Party Cookies and IP Addresses - In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party ad server may place or recognize a unique "cookie" on your browser.
An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is unique string of numbers that is assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. We will use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site. Your IP address also may be used to gather broad demographic information. The IP address is not tied to any personally identifiable information.
- Log information - When you use eXtreme Outer Vision services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to eXtreme Outer Vision, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links - eXtreme Outer Vision may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising. The eXtreme Outer Vision site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects your Personally Identifiable Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by eXtreme Outer Vision with respect to your use of our services.
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide Personally Identifying Information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit Personally Identifying Information to any of our services, in which case eXtreme Outer Vision may not be able to provide those services to you.
We sometimes share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This aggregated information is not linked to any information that can identify an individual person. eXtreme Outer Vision only shares Personally Identifying Information with other companies or individuals outside of eXtreme Outer Vision in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personally Identifying Information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of eXtreme Outer Vision, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Occasionally, eXtreme Outer Vision may send registered users information on products, services, and special deals via email. As a paid subscriber you may choose to be removed from this email list at any time, by unsubscribing on eXtreme Outer Vision Home Page.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures.
eXtreme Outer Vision processes Personally Identifying Information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the Personally Identifying Information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personally Identifying Information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their Personally Identifying Information whenever necessary.
When you use eXtreme Outer Vision services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personally Identifying Information to correct this data if it is inaccurate or we can delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
eXtreme Outer Vision regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or eXtreme Outer Vision's treatment of Personally Identifying Information by contacting us through this web site. When we receive formal written complaints, it is eXtreme Outer Vision's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between eXtreme Outer Vision and an individual.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time through this web site.