Antec TPQ-850 TruePower Quattro 850W Power Supply
Category: Power Supply
Manufacturer: Antec, Inc.
Provided by: Antec, Inc.
Model: Quattro 850-EC
Price: See latest prices
Pricing and ConclusionsThe pricing for the Antec TPQ-850 TruePower Quattro 850W Power Supply as of June 2007 is $249.00.
Cost per watt. As you can see the average cost per watt is $0.29, which is good.
During my testing, the Antec TPQ-850 TruePower Quattro 850W Power Supply was rock stable and did not have any failures or other performance issues.
The TPQ-850 850W Power Supply has both stability and silence, features Active PFC and up to 85% efficiency. It has a modular design and support for 8-Pin PCI-Express as well as four independent +12V rails featuring maximum combined current of 64A.
- Rock solid, stable voltages
- Four +12V rails
- Active PFC
- Up to 85% Efficiency
- Fairly compact size as for 850W PSU
- Outstanding build quality (including build, sleeving and paint job)
- Industrial grade components
- You can use PCI-e modular connectors for SATA/Molex cables.
- It would be nice to have at least one more modular connector
- While utilizing all 4 PCI-e cables you might be short on SATA/Molex connectors: with six modular cables included (3 SATA and 3 Molex) you can use only 3 at a time. Again, this is only if you will use all 4 PCI-e cables.
Given the solid performance, and features like Active PFC and an 80% efficiency, I award the Antec TPQ-850 TruePower Quattro 850W Power Supply the eXtreme Outer Vision Highly Recommended award!