Thermaltake Toughpower CableManagement 1200W Power Supply
Category: Power Supply
Provided by: Thermaltake
Price: See latest prices
Pricing and ConclusionsThe pricing for the Thermaltake Toughpower CableManagement 1200W Power Supply as of June 2007 is $379.00.
Cost per watt. As you can see, the average is $0.32/watt, which is ok as for 1200W power supply with a price tag of $379.00.
During my testing, the Thermaltake Toughpower CableManagement 1200W Power Supply was rock stable and did not have any failures or other performance issues.
The Toughpower 1200W Power Supply has both stability and silence, features Active PFC and up to 87% efficiency. It has a modular design and support for 8-Pin PCI-Express as well as four independent +12V rails.
- Outstanding voltage regulation
- Lots of power
- Four +12V rails
- Silent 140mm fan
- Active PFC
- Up to 87% Efficiency
- Outstanding build quality (including build, sleeving and paint job)
- Industrial grade components
- Plenty of PCI-e cables and connectors.
- Size. Not that bad if you take into account that this is a high quality 1200W PSU!
- A bit expensive. But you pay for the best PSU quality and power out there.
Given the outstanding performance, build quality and features like Active PFC and an 87% efficiency, I award the Thermaltake Toughpower CableManagement 1200W Power Supply the eXtreme Outer Vision Editor's Choice award!