Corsair TX650 650W Power Supply
Category: Power Supply
Provided by: Corsair
Price: See latest prices
Features and Specifications
Corsair TX Series Features:
- Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
- Ultra-quiet 120mm (140mm on TX750W) double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
- Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components
- Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- Extra long cables support full tower size chassis.
- TX750W Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 6.3"(L);
- TX650W Dimension: 5.9"(W) x 3.4"(H) X 5.5"(L);
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- NVIDIA SLI™-ready certified.
Maximum Power: 650W
Multiple 12V: No (Single +12V Rail)
DC Output: +3.3V@24A,+5V@30A,+12V@52A(Single Rail),-12V@0.8A,+5VSB@3A
Approvals: CE, EN, FCC, C-TICK, UL, CSA, TUV, CB
Protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP
Warranty: 5 years
CORSAIR MEMORY INC is listed as a manufacturer of the Corsair TX650 650W in Online Certification Directory under UL File Number E307858.