Thermaltake Toughpower CableManagement 1200W Power Supply
Category: Power Supply
Provided by: Thermaltake
Price: See latest prices
Features and Specifications
Before we take a closer look at the Thermaltake Toughpower CableManagement 1200W Power Supply, let's check its Features and Specifications taken from the box, manual and Thermaltake's web site.
• Stable 1200W continuous output (at 50°C operating environment)
• Four independent & dedicated +12V rails(12V1,12V2,12V3,12V4) provide superior performance for the PC system.
• NEW! Three 8pin and three 6pin PCI-E connectors design supports the Multi-GPU Graphic cards.
• Supports Dual Core CPU / Quad Core CPU / Nvidia SLI & Quad SLI and all Multi-Core GPU technologies.
• Modularized Cable Management to eliminate clutter and improve airflow inside the case.
• Independent Voltage Circuit: offers unflappable current delivery under heavy load.
• Strict voltage regulation (±3%): provides steady voltage for the system.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PF>0.99) and high efficiency (up to 87%).
• Industrial grade components (capacitor, transformer, etc.)
• High reliability: MTBF>120,000 hours.
• Quiet and reliable 14cm ball-bearing fan.
• Protections: Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Over Temperature, Over Power, and Short-Circuit protection.
• Safety / EMI Approvals: CE, CB, TUV, FCC, UL, CUL, and BSMI certified.
It is always nice to see when PSU manufacturers provide +12V output distribution. The Thermaltake is one of them.
+12V Output Distribution:
+12V1 > Main ATX, 4-pin Molex, SATA and Floppy connectors
+12V2 > 4+4 pin EPS12V and 8-pin EPS12V connectors
+12V3 > 8-pin EPS12V, 2x6-pin PCI-e and 1x8-pin PCI-e connectors
+12V4 > 1x6-Pin PCI-e and 2x8-Pin PCI-e connectors
Main ATX 20+4 pin connector
8-pin EPS12V connector
4+4 pin EPS12V connector
PCI-e 8-pin connector * 3PCS
PCI-e 6-pin connector * 3PCS
4-pin Molex connector * 8PCS
SATA * 8PCS
Floppy * 2PCS
8-pin to 6-pin PCI-e adapter cables * 3PCS
Fans: 1 * 140mm TT-1425B DC Brushless fan
Multiple 12V: Yes
Efficiency: Up to 87%
Hold-up Time: 16ms
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltages Protection)
- OCP (Over Current Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
Input Voltage: 115 VAC ~ 230 VAC
MTBF: 120,000 hrs minimum (at 25°C)
Warranty: 5 years
There is no UL code listed on the box or PSU label. I contacted Thermaltake and was told that the Thermaltake Toughpower CableManagement 1200W Power Supply is manufactured by the Channel Well Technology.